Given the recent bank closures over the weekend, TSB Bank’s Board of Directors and senior management would like to express the following:
1. As a community bank, serving Dodge, Fond du Lac and Washington counties, TSB Bank remains well capitalized and well positioned to continue to serve our customers and communities. We were chartered in 1905 and expect to serve these communities for generations to come.
2. As a community bank customer, you have access to our experienced team, and we stand ready to assist you at all times with any of your questions or concerns.
3. As a community bank, we take pride in our relationship-based business model focused on building long-term trust with our customers. After all, we live in your community too, and your success is our success.
4. Nobody has ever lost a dime of FDIC-insured deposits up to $250,000. For those customers who have questions about whether additional insurance coverage is needed, we are ready and prepared to assist you in identifying whether additional insurance coverage is necessary and ensuring your deposit needs are met.
5. If you have questions about your coverage, or would like to learn more about FDIC insurance and how it works, we encourage you to access the following resources or give us a call directly at (920) 269-7777.
TSB Bank: For You. For Now. For the Future.
Thomas M. O'Connor
Chairman and CEO