Take control of your personal health plan. A HSA (Health Savings Account) is available for individuals with high deductible health insurance policies. The funds are used for qualified medical expenses.
TSB Bank’s HSA options feature the following:
- Minimum balance of $100 required
- $15 service charge per statement cycle if average daily balance* drops below minimum balance
- Available for consumers with high deductible health plans
- Funds used for qualified medical expenses are excluded from gross income and interest is tax-deferred
- Debit card purchases and transactions (daily limits apply)
- Balance in a HSA can be carried over from year to year
Open an HSA
Stop by your local office or call a personal banker for more information:
- Lomira: 920.269.7777
- Mayville: 920.387.4800
- Theresa: 920.488.3604
* If the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below the minimum balance of $100, you may be charged a $15 service charge per statement cycle. Average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.