Unlike the regular Business Checking Account, the NOW Business Checking Account is an interest-bearing account. Interest is credited to your account monthly. The NOW Business Checking Account is available to all Sole Proprietorships, Non-Profit Organizations and Governmental Units.
Other features include:
- Daily balance* computation method used to determine interest. Interest begins to accrue on the day of deposit and is credited monthly.
- If the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $1,000, then a service charge of $15 may be imposed per statement cycle. Average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The daily balance applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Minimum balance of $1,000 required
- Unlimited check writing**
- Debit card purchases and transactions (daily limits apply)
Open a Business NOW Checking Account
Ready to open a Business NOW Checking Account? Stop by your local office or call a personal banker:
- Lomira: 920.269.7777
- Mayville: 920.387.4800
- Theresa: 920.488.3604
Other Business Deposit Account Options
- Business Checking Account
- Business Savings Account Options
- Business Money Market Account
- Business Certificate of Deposit (CD)
* The daily balance applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
** Customer pays for checks.