For the safety of our staff and community, we continue to monitor the status of the coronavirus. For the latest updates sign up for our newsletter, enable push notifications on your TSB Bank app or continue to visit our website.
What you can do to help:
- Choose to utilize ATM’s, mobile deposit and online banking where person to person contact is limited.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not enter our lobby.
- Bring and use your own personal pens.
- Exercise all the precautions outlined by the CDC and your local healthcare organization including frequent handwashing, social distancing and isolation if you are not feeling well or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Be aware of any potential coronavirus scams or fraud
Bank from Home with Online & Mobile Banking :
During this time of uncertainty due to worldwide health concerns, we would like to remind you that e-banking services are available to you. We encourage you to explore the convenience of online banking. With 24 hour access you can:
• Transfer money between TSB Bank accounts
• Deposit checks (mobile app only, limits apply)
• Pay Bills (subject to approval)
• Instantly view balances
• Review account history
• Receive alerts
• And more
Our app is free to download, secure, and convenient. Search for "TSB Bank, WI" app on your mobile device and download. Log in with your current Online Banking credentials.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.